These are papers without Mike - please see this extra list and this one for most of our publications. Data and see also our shared FigShare data.
- Levitt, J. M. (2018). The potential for people associated with disability to learn from gerontology research. Presentation at the 9th Lancaster Disability Studies Conference.
- Levitt, M. and Levitt, J.M. (2017). Future of fundamental discovery in US biomedical research. PNAS, 114(25), 6498–6503, doi:10.1073/pnas.1609996114.
- Levitt, J. M. (2017). Developing a model of disability that focuses on the actions of disabled people. Disability & Society, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 735–747. [repository version]
- Levitt, J. M. (2017). Exploring how the social model of disability can be re-invigorated: in response to Mike Oliver. Disability & Society, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 589-594. [repository version]
- Levitt, J. M. (2016). Introducing the active model of disability. Presentation at the 8th Lancaster Disability Studies Conference.
- Stibe, A., & Cugelman, B. (2016). Persuasive Backfiring: When Behavior Change Interventions Trigger Unintended Negative Outcomes. InInternational Conference on Persuasive Technology (pp. 65-77). Springer International Publishing.
- Wilson, P. (2015). The misuse of The Vuong test For
non-nested models to test for zero-inflation. Economics Letters, 127, 51–53. doi:10.1016/j.econlet.2014.12.029 [publisher version]. See below for previous versions.
- Levitt J.M. (2014). Adjustment for disability in research assessment. Presentation at the Higher Education Funding Council for England’s Equality and Diversity workshop in Sheffield.
- Wilson, P. (2014). The Misuse of The Vuong Test For
Non-Nested Models to Test for Zero-Inflation. 29th International Workshop on Statistical Modelling (IWSM2014). [paper] and [slides].
- Otero, E. & Cugelman, B. (2009) UN Millennium Campaign: External evaluation 2009. United Nations Millennium Campaign, Leitmotiv and Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group.
- Cugelman, B. & Otero, E. (2009) UN Millennium Campaign: United States evaluation. United Nations Millennium Campaign, Leitmotiv and Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group.