I am a Ph.D. student in the Research Institute in Information and Language Processing at the University of Wolverhampton, under the supervision of Prof. Mike Thelwall and Dr. Constantin Orasan. I completed my Master’s degree (M.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India. Prior to starting my Ph.D., I had worked in the software industry for a total of 4 years.
My current research is focused on the expressions of sentiments, in particular stress and relaxation from social media content. Some of my experiments employed natural language processing methods and machine learning algorithms for a better understanding of the sentiments in social media.
1. Reshmi Gopalakrishna Pillai, Mike Thelwall, Constantin Orasan, What Makes You Stressed? Finding Reasons From Tweets, 2018 Proceedings of the WASSA Workshop, Empirical Methods of Natural Language Processing EMNLP’18, Brussels, Belgium.
2. Reshmi Gopalakrishna Pillai, Mike Thelwall, Constantin Orasan, Trouble on the Road: Finding Reasons for Commuter Stress from Tweets, 2018, Proceedings of the 2IS&NLG Workshop, International Conference on Natural Language Generation, INLG’18, Tilburg, Netherlands.
3. Reshmi Gopalakrishna Pillai, Mike Thelwall, Constantin Orasan, Detection of Stress and Relaxation Magnitudes for Tweets, 2018 Proceedings of the SocialNLP Workshop, The Web Conference WWW’18, Lyon, France. The 2018 Web Conference Companion.
4. Reshmi Gopalakrishna Pillai, Mike Thelwall, Constantin Orasan, Detection of Strength and Causal Agents of Stress and Relaxation for Tweets, 2018 Proceedings of the PhD symposium, The Web Conference WWW’18, Lyon, France. The 2018 Web Conference Companion.
5. Reshmi G., Rakshmy C.S., A Comparative Study of Authentication Methods in Mobile Cloud Computing, International Journal of Multimedia and Image Processing (IJMIP), Volume 5, Issues 1/2, March/June 2015.
6. Reshmi G., Rakshmy C.S., A survey of authentication methods in mobile cloud computing, 2015 10th International Conference on Internet Technologies and Secure Transactions ICITST 2015, London, UK, pp. 58-63, 2015.
7. Reshmi, G.; Madhu Kumar, S.D., An adaptive method for node revocation in peer-to-peer networks, 2012 International Conference on Cloud Computing Technologies, Applications and Management (ICCCTAM), pp.92,97, 8-10 Dec. 2012
Contact info :
Mail : email@example.com
Ph : +91 7356572686